Friday, January 28, 2011

and we're out of the gate!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Welcome to the J Stew Journey. In the first (and only) stall we have a 342 lb lonely and heartbroken female with a willing spirit who is passionate about overcoming life challenges.

Can I first say how scary it is for me to officially vocalize that weight to God and every other creature on the planet!!! As I sit here writing journal entry this I am debating whether those dreadful numbers are worthy enough to be entered in such a sacred place. In trying to keep the integrity of this the J Stew Journey alive, I suppose I shall allow them to stay. With that being said - I never want to see those numbers used in that manner ever again!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you decided to make a blog! You can do it!! Think of how amazing you will feel months from now when you look back on these entries and realize just how far you've come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement and kind words Morgan! You are to kind!

    ReplyDelete