Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another week begins... ugghhh...

Well folks.  Let me start this off in my Biggest Looser Allison Sweeny voice:

"Your starting weight was 342 pounds and your current weight is (beep, beep, beep, beep, beep...) 305 pounds for a total weight loss of 37 POUNDS. That really is quite amazing. I'm sure your journey has been a tough one, but you are on your way to a happier healthier you."

And now in my Friends Character Janice voice (full of the most annoying nasally screeching possible...):

"OOOHHHHH   MMYYYYYY  GGGOOOODDD.  A  A  A  AA H  AA  AH  A  A  A."

Let me assure you, unfortunately this ride has not gotten any easier. I still live on meds for pain and nausea and dread long days, especially those at work (no offense).  And lets not forget that I am an emotional basket case, but then again I'm pretty sure I was that before surgery so... Just trying to take life minute by minute.

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment